Type Here to Get Search Results !

Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!


Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!
Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!



Swimsuits!
Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!


# 1 The first is a bikini but with the bottom very high, this is great for those who want to show but not so much, I think some would feel much more comfortable with one like that. They got very fashionable lately, I would really wear it.


Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!


# 2 I really love this swimsuit, some of us don't feel very comfortable showing much of our body, but this particular swimsuit is incredible it covers everything that some of us don't want to show, I use it and I really love it!
Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!

# 3 The famous bikini, this is ideal for girls who want to show more skin, I really love bikinis and personally not only a "skinny" girl can use it, we all can, the only thing that matters is feeling comfortable with what that is worn.


Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!


# 4 I love this one, I know I say that in all of them but hey it's a top 5, this is a complete swimsuit but a little more "daring" it doesn't have the usual straps, like the normal ones, and it has openings on the sides, This guy is very cute because if you want to wear a full bathing suit but at the same time be "sexy" this goes perfectly.
Top # 5 my favorite swimsuits!


# 5 Finally number 5 this swimsuit is the normal one, the complete one, I really like it and I always felt comfortable in one of these but as I said, not because it is a complete suit it has to be boring or ugly, we can always give our touch "sexy"

I hope you liked this post! You can leave me in the comments what you think about this xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad