Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Her Biggest Fear About S--

Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Her Biggest Fear About S--

Despite Jennifer Lawrence's portrayal of brave and bold characters on screen, it seems that her courage doesn't extend to the bedroom. The 33-year-old actor, known for her role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, revealed a major fear about s** that gives her stage fright when it comes to intim-te moments.

During an interview on Howard Stern's radio show while promoting her film Red Sparrow in 2018, Lawrence candidly shared, "I always talk like I want d**k, but the truth is when I look back at my s***** past, it was always with boyfriends.I may sound enthusiastic about it, but truth be told, I'm not really into it.

Lawrence admitted that she couldn't help but let her mind be consumed by one of her biggest fears during s***** encounters, which hindered the passion and intensity of the moment. She confessed, "I am mostly also a germaphobe. I've managed to get this far without contracting an STI.

he continued, expressing, "D**k is dangerous." Prior to this, doctors had cautioned me about the risks of contracting s******* transmitted infections, showcasing my strong aversion to germs.

However, it appears that Lawrence may have overcome her fear in the five years since she shared her worries with the world. After marrying Cooke Maroney and becoming a mother, she may have faced her fears through exposure therapy, dealing with baby-related messes and germs.

This year, Lawrence even filmed her first fully nude scene for the comedy No Hard Feelings, alongside Andrew Feldman. Despite concerns from those around her, Lawrence had no hesitations about the scene and found it hilarious.

She shared with Variety, "I didn't even have a second thought. It was so hilarious to me." The scene required a lot of rehearsal and took a full day to shoot, marking one of the final days of filming for No Hard Feelings.

It seems that Lawrence's journey and experiences may have helped her confront and overcome her fears, allowing her to embrace moments that she once found daunting.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad