Type Here to Get Search Results !

I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active

I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active
I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active

Ladies, should we still remember that in your running equipment, the sports bra is as important as the sneakers?
YES, because a little booster shot never hurts. And also because I still meet many women with breasts crying "HELP!" TELL ME TO GIVE ME A GOOD SOUTIF SUITABLE FOR GUYS! "

I had an article on this subject a long time ago, if you ever want to find it, it's here

Why wear a sports bra?
The breast has no muscles, it is made up of fatty tissue and glands. When practicing an impact sport like running, the breasts undergo many violent shocks, EACH stride. If you don't take care of it, one is painful and two can cause irreversible damage to your chest.
And I'll stop you right away: small breasts also MUST wear a good sports bra. They also suffer shocks so we do not miss!

By wearing a suitable underwear, it will reduce impacts by 70% and thus protect the chest. Unlike the classic bra, it will maintain the chest as a whole, limit its movement horizontally and minimize the impacts.


How to choose your sports bra?
If you practice a gentle activity like yoga, low to medium support will suffice. Conversely for running, ++ support is necessary.
Large breasts will prefer wide straps.
A breathable material is preferred and the absence of seams avoids strongly and irritations.
I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active

Anita Active's MOMENTUM bra
For several weeks I have been testing the momentum sport model from Anita Active.
I agreed to try it because I am more like a brassiere, compared to my small chest, and it was good for me to try a different model for once. And join the bra team a bit!
I tested it in running and biking, my two sports with the most impact (yes, the broken roads in bikes it strikes!).


The style
I was pleasantly surprised, I still have the image of sports bras a little ugly, white, without small details ... yes don't ask me why! For once it is really nice, a little iridescent purple, it is colorful, with beautiful finishes at the seams. The look is worked, it's fun.
It’s not the most important, but having nice clothes when you do sports is also good, right?
I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active


Comfort
It is super comfortable, the material is soft and breathable. The fact that it has no seams at the cups and with flat seams elsewhere prevents chafing and irritation.
The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable to fit properly, so they stay in place during exercise.
It adjusts at the back like a classic bra, so super easy to put on and take off.
The staples may get in the way if you do abdominal exercise. But this is not the use I make of this room so for me it is a flawless comfort level!


I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active



In practice
So I wore it on runs between 8 and 13km and bike trips between 40 and 75km.
It maintains really well, I don't have the biggest breasts in the world ok but still. I'm more used to bras that minimize compression impacts. Here it is not the case and it is pleasant! The chest is contained without being crushed.
The cups have a sponge lining which absorbs perspiration and avoids the unpleasant damp effect. And I must say that it works because during a heat wave it was put to the test and the dry effect worked!
In the back a microfiber net has been added to reinforce the breathable side.

I find that it is quickly forgotten, a bit like a second skin. I have not had the opportunity to test on long outings in running yet, but I think it remains comfortable even on long.
It follows the movement of the body well, not a slip strap or the bottom of the fabric that rubs or goes up.
I tested the MOMENTUM sports bra from Anita Active



Take care to take your usual size of city bra for good efficiency (neither too tight in choke mode, nor too big in trampoline party mode).

After multiple uses and washes it does not move, the fabric remains in place and the support remains optimal.
And not negligible point it dries super fast!

I am really delighted with this model which is both efficient and aesthetic.
It is a small investment since it costs a little more than 60 euros, but this is explained by the quality of the product and this recognized brand.
And as we said, it is better to put this amount for a suitable bra than for leggings!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad