Type Here to Get Search Results !

I am a man and I wear women's underwear. My partner is caught up in the game

I am a man and I wear women's underwear. My partner is caught up in the game
I am a man and I wear women's underwear. My partner is caught up in the game

MOST. A man who wears bra and thongs in lace, surprising? Not that much. In the midst of a debate on the theory of gender where virility and femininity are called into question, it must be admitted that times change and so do dress codes. Marcrou (borrowed name), in his fifties, is a fan of women's underwear. It testifies.




 It all started in adolescence.

I looked for a light and synthetic lingerie to no longer wear cotton briefs that I found very uncomfortable because too hot. I turned to feminine underwear in a completely neutral style that I had noticed in the window of a specialized store. This is where I bought my first women's underwear.



I was not ashamed to buy and wear these underwear because they were not really connoted "feminine" and I also think that it allowed me to assert myself more in my life choices afterwards.



I never had the desire to disguise myself, only that of living fully my choices of existence.



I wore thongs for men in lycra


The fashion for men's underwear has evolved profoundly thanks to lycra. The thong trend was imposed and it was then that I returned to men's underwear because the product suited me better. I have therefore spent most of my adult life wearing male polyamide-lycra thongs.



In fact I appreciate beautiful lingerie. During all these years, the discovery of women and their world of life quickly made me appreciate beautiful lingerie and especially the art of offering them. This is how I became knowledgeable about these products, their confection and their materials.



The fashion for the thong for men then flipped over and the attraction for a more connoted lingerie then revealed itself to me. At that time, I chose the superb HOM couture thongs, rare products which also ended up disappearing.




As I approached my fifties, I had to wear compression stockings daily to respond to some health concerns. Wearing these stockings is somewhat tedious but rather pleasant. The stockings carry a strong feminine connotation and go with an art of seduction which belongs only to the feminine world.



Putting on socks for a man is therefore something very strong. It is both very erotic and relatively "transgressive" compared to the whole male universe. The evolution went very quickly then because these stockings often require that they be prevented from slipping; and there, it is clear that it is no longer possible to live "masculine" as you can imagine…



My partner got caught up in the game

 I made up my mind to do so and it was at this point in my life that I openly decided to wear real female underwear.



My partner got caught up, she had followed everything on my journey. It is now like an art of living and a game for both of us.



It is something that we continued to share then by creating the Facebook page "mixed lingerie", in order to make known and transmit a little of this freedom that we can find in ourselves to wear something that is both out of the ordinary and so pleasant, both for the body and for the mind.




Underwear adapted to my body type

 I wear only feminine underwear adapted to my morphology and this from morning to evening, every day.



I emphasize that they are adapted to my morphology and that is why I would say that they are mixed. This is indeed the idea that I defend on the Facebook page: it must be understood that it is possible to find "mixed" lingerie that goes to both genres.



Of course, this requires a bit of knowledge and fittings, but you can quickly find what you are looking for in lingerie manufacturers. In general, I like to combine my underwear to make a complete set, a bit like what a woman could do. For me, this side of things really has a feminine side, it is not part of male education.




I don't wear my partner's underwear

I can admit that I have feminized myself. Even more, I think that we gain a femininity that goes beyond this one point. The look changes, the one you wear on others, but also the one you perceive from others. It is a great wealth to discover all of this.



However, I do not wear the underside of my partner. It is a principle on the one hand, and on the other hand, we are not the same size.



There is a creative process

I know the underwear brand "mystery man" fairly well, I really liked the image they conveyed of a different man. But their lingerie is not mixed, it does not interest me. In addition, the style is quite questionable in my opinion.

While appreciating the lingerie, I nourished in me what can be beautiful in these products. Both in the product itself, but also in that of wearing it.



There is a creative approach in all of this, and I like to adhere to it. This is why only the "fashion" side touches me, not only the erotic side which is necessarily adjacent. It is rather an intellectual approach when in the common of minds, it is something sensual above all.






Fight against ready-made images

From another point of view, I want to see in it a more social commitment, that of fighting against ready-made images that we attribute to genres.



That also of fighting against the taboos that we realize one day having in ourselves without ever having realized it before, simply because we never really thought about it, or that we did not rub with the adventures of life that make you understand the obvious.



I have necessarily become "feminist" in this process, having to defend the cause of women because it is obvious that this feminine side speaks to me more to me than to most men.





Which brings me logically to say that I do not really consider "man" a man who would not have this feminine look ... Here I speak to you about something far removed from these panties that concern us so much! Simply because I think it has nothing to do with it.



Manliness, femininity, values ​​in turmoil



As for manhood, I would leave that to women because I actually think that only they could tackle this task honestly. Manhood is a priori "what women want", in the same way that femininity is certainly what men want. All these "values" there are in full upheaval, and it is very difficult to apprehend them today.



In any case what is certain is that the image of man initiates a real change in our society and that is good, but it is still too discreet. The market is undoubtedly opening up, more abroad than elsewhere in France.



Man changes, it is undeniable, but no doubt he is looking for himself. Professionals in the men's fashion sector expect a major upheaval. It has been written too often for it to not happen.



Anyway, this niche of "feminized" lingerie that men can wear is, and will remain a minority for a long time.



The weight of taboos is still too strong for everyone to accept and assume that a man can wear lace. Today, people are starting to learn to "live with" ... They are not yet "living like".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad