Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Garner Finds Humor in Recreating Iconic Alias Pool Scene

Jennifer Garner Finds Humor in Recreating Iconic Alias Pool Scene

Jennifer Garner, known for her role in the iconic spy thriller Alias, recently recreated the famous pool scene from the show, but this time with a comedic twist. Despite promising her manager and publicist that she wouldn't share the video, Garner went ahead and posted it anyway. "They obviously didn't want me intentionally posting something unflattering," Garner tells EW, chuckling. "They were like, 'Jennifer, you look great in a bathing suit! Don't do this to yourself!' Basically, 'You'll ruin your career!'"

Garner can't contain her laughter as she explains why she decided to share the video anyway. "I just thought, 'There's no way I'll ever look like that in a bathing suit."And today felt like the right day to do it!"

The beloved series Alias, for which Garner received an Emmy nomination, aired from 2001 to 2006. Despite its popularity, Garner admits she hasn't watched it since it originally aired. In a moment of surprise and amusement, Jennifer Garner stumbled upon the clip of the pool scene and couldn't help but exclaim, "So, I stumbled upon that clip and thought, 'Are you kidding me?'" I should have worn a bathing suit every day for a year, and I had no idea!'" she says, laughing again. "I mean, seriously?"

When asked about the possibility of an Alias revival in the era of reboots and revivals, Garner says, "For sure," with another laugh.

Earlier this month, Jennifer Garner marked a significant milestone on Instagram as she celebrated reaching 10 million followers. To commemorate this achievement, she delighted her fans by sharing a side-by-side recreation of the iconic pool scene.Instead of the blue swimsuit and stilettos, she opted for a wetsuit and slippers.In the caption accompanying the post, Jennifer Garner expressed her gratitude to her 10 million Instagram followers and playfully acknowledged her promise to her manager (@nksolaka) and publicist (@mereowass) not to share the video. She wrote, "To celebrate all 10 million of you, here is THE video I promised my manager (hi, @nksolaka) and my publicist (hi, @mereowass) I would never post."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad