Type Here to Get Search Results !

Running underwear: Yes or No?

Running underwear: Yes or No?
Running underwear: Yes or No?

Running underwear For or against? What are the advantages and disadvantages of one or the other option? Are there differences between boys and girls in this regard? If you search the Internet for articles related to this topic, everyone concludes that the answer to this question depends on the individual feelings of each broker or broker. So we have asked our bloggers and bloggers to give us theirs.


Running underwear: Yes or No? Runners speak
MARTA ANTOÑANA:

Underwear for running? My answer is a resounding yes. Just as to ride a bike I have no problem not putting on my panties, to run I do not consider not wearing them.

Although there are padded shirts on the chest or running pants with an additional support designed to be worn without underwear, I feel more secure, secure and comfortable with my top and my thong.

I emphasize the thong instead of panties because, in my personal experience, having less material I feel that it adapts better and moves or bends much less than this. Therefore, it is always my choice when I wear running shoes.
Running underwear: Yes or No?

ANDREA FERNÁNDEZ:
In my opinion, when we talk about underwear for running, everything depends on the circumstances and clothing.


For example, in the case of the competition brief I consider the use of underwear unnecessary. I give an example of a swimsuit. When we go to the beach nobody considers putting on underwear. Well in this case the same.


On the other hand, under training pants or tights I consider it necessary, since we could suffer friction with the seams of the clothes, when it is very hot and we sweat, etc.
Running underwear: Yes or No?

Another issue is of course the upper part, because of health, comfort and support of the chest, I do not even think about running without a sports bra. In no case. Everyone knows that the vast majority of high performance athletes have little chest, but that is not enough reason to run without sports bras is comfortable and healthy.

Running underwear: Yes or No? Runners speak


HANOT ECHEVARRÍA
Always with underwear, but not any underwear. I have specific underpants for running. No, no kidding, I get to work, and just as I prepare my running shoes, I take my underwear to run. I buy it only for running and have their special place along with the shirts and running pants pantalones
Running underwear: Yes or No?

And for being more specific. Underwear type slip, tight, breathable and elastic. That adapts well to the movement of the body and does not cause uncomfortable chafing If you are going to be running for many hours, a little petroleum jelly and enjoy kilometers and more kilometers.


ROBERTO GARAY
I think that, since I have reason, in life I have used underwear for running. Moreover, I think that if I needed it - because I had a pant with no built-in panties - I would prefer to run without underwear even knowing that it would be "too" cool.


For me, one of the best inventions is the inner panties of the running pants: it gives you the possibility to feel some freedom in the area - keeping everything in its place - and keep it fresh and well ventilated. Surely this will be influenced by the fact of not being a fan of boxers but rather of loose leg boxer shorts. I also believe that each garment is designed to perform its function and that of the underpants is not that of running. Although of course you can run even with jeans or shirt. 😉
Running underwear: Yes or No?


In any case, you should always leave some margin for delicate areas to perspire well, as otherwise chafing could appear. It is also true that it will depend on the fabrics used as well as the experience of the runner in the use or not of underwear. I am more supporter of pant with panties.


DANI ONEKA
Few are the occasions in which I wear underpants when I run, since I look for the greatest possible feeling of freedom and the most versatile garment, which can be carried all in one incorporated.

When deciding whether or not to wear underwear for running, I consider different situations:


Long tights or shorts?

I like the lightness and freedom to bring the legs in the air noticing the freshness of the environment. Even when it rains, I like to notice the rain on my legs, that gives me a feeling of connection with the outside and strength.

Running underwear: Yes or No?


In the case of wearing shorts, I never usually wear underwear, since this usually has a built-in underwear and, if it is of quality, it does not give much trouble:


If the shorts do not have a built-in underwear, you can choose your own undergarments: the model I propose has side pockets, it is well attached to the body, and leaves the shorts with a very light and minimalist design, free of friction and with very fast drying

Hot or cold?


Only when the low temperatures of autumn and winter arrive, I usually cover my legs only during training, especially in those of longer type of shooting by city or mountain. In these cases I do wear underwear to avoid uncomfortable friction in the most sensitive parts, especially English and pelvic floor. In those cases I wear slip type briefs with a high percentage of lycra, because it is very soft.


As for long meshes, I would highlight the finest for training in city or low mountain trail against those more protected and more resistant fabrics for running activities on cold days. These are two of my favorites, some ligeritas and others more resistant and protected, ideal for running, trail running, hiking and Nordic skiing activities.


In the case of an important test or quality training in winter, I warm up with tights and shorts underneath. I usually remove the tights a few minutes before the test and the feeling of speed is very pleasant.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad